Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2
Product Code: 73-30130-00685-0
Kvaser Leaf Light HS V2 supports high speed USB for CAN and offers high performance at low cost
Leaf Light HS V2 supports up to 1 Mbit/s high speed USB for CAN. It also offers high performance at low cost. Loss free transmission and reception of standard 11-bit and extended 29-bit CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds. The Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 represents one of the easiest and lowest-cost methods of connecting a computer to a CAN bus network. With its USB 2.0 compliant connector and 9-pin D-SUB connector, the Leaf Light HS v2’s sleek, ergonomically designed housing is both robust enough for everyday use and small and flexible enough to be used in space-constrained applications. Now with galvanic isolation as standard.
Kvaser’s Leaf Light series is the workhorse of the CAN world. Device supports high speed USB for CAN and offers high performance at low cost. Loss free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus is transmitted with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds.
USB and 9-pin D-SUB connector. Galvanic isolation as standard.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, previously a more expensive option on Kvaser’s original Leaf Light, now comes as standard on the Leaf Light v2, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Low current consumption (90 mA) reduces power drain from your laptop.
- Local buffering and preprocessing results in high performance and a reduction of time critical tasks for the PC.
Product video – Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2
Product Code: 73-30130-00685-0 Categories: Interfaces, Kvaser Tags: DSUB-9, USB-CAN Interface