Kvaser Leaf v3
Product Code: 73-30130-01424-4
The Kvaser Leaf v3 represents one of the easiest and lowest-cost methods of connecting a computer to a CAN bus network in order to monitor and transmit CAN and CAN FD data. With its standard USB 2.0 connector and 9-pin D-SUB connector, the Leaf Light HS v3’s sleek, ergonomically designed housing is both robust enough for everyday use and small and flexible enough to be used in space-constrained applications.
The Leaf v3 can handle up to 20 000 messages per second, each time-stamped with a 50-microsecond accuracy. No external power is needed and galvanic isolation is standard.
The Kvaser Leaf v3 is a successor to the Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 with D-SUB connector (00685-0). For rugged and higher voltage applications, the Kvaser U100 remains the best choice, whilst multichannel USB to CAN interfaces can be found in the Kvaser USBcan range.
Effortless CAN Network Connectivity with Kvaser Leaf Series
Stable, trouble-free operation, with added CAN FD and silent mode. The Kvaser Leaf series represents one of the easiest and lowest-cost methods of connecting a computer to a CAN network to monitor and transmit CAN and CAN FD frames.
- 20 000 messages per second, each time stamped with a resolution of 50 μs.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s.
- Powered through the standard USB type “A” connector.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- Galvanic isolation comes as standard on the Leaf Light v2, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Use with Kvaser’s free general-purpose CAN monitoring software and a wide variety of advanced software for ECU development, diagnostics and calibration from Kvaser’s network of Technical Associates.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Host OS Windows (7 or later), Linux.
- Supports J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet when paired with advanced software from one of our many Technical Associates.
- Supports simultaneous use of multiple Kvaser interfaces.