Kvaser Mini PCI Express 1xCAN v3
Product Code: 73-30130-01420-6
The Kvaser Mini PCI Express 1xCAN v3,
is an innovative and compact real-time CAN interface designed for efficient transmission and reception of both standard and extended CAN messages on the bus. Despite its small form factor, this device boasts advanced capabilities and ensures high time stamp precision, vital for critical applications.
Whether you need to integrate it into automotive, industrial, or other embedded systems, the Kvaser Mini PCI Express 1xCAN v3 is up to the task. It offers seamless compatibility with applications utilizing Kvaser’s CANlib, a powerful API that facilitates easy integration and control.
This interface is a reliable solution for various scenarios, enabling seamless data communication between electronic control units (ECUs), sensors, and actuators. Its efficiency and precision make it ideal for demanding applications where real-time data exchange is crucial for system performance and stability.
- Mini PCI Express CAN interface.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- 100 % compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit /s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- Supports simultaneous usage of multiple Kvaser interfaces.