Kvaser Ethercan Light HS
Product Code: 73-30130-00713-0
5 064,00 SEK
CAN to Ethernet interface
The Kvaser Ethercan Light HS is a CAN to Ethernet interface. When device is linked over the Internet to an Ethernet-equipped PC, it allows CAN data to be remotely accessed from anywhere in the world.
Simplifying IoT Implementation with Ethercan: Seamless Integration of CAN Data into Corporate Networks and the Cloud
Ethercan makes it easy to implement the Internet of Things (IoT) concept by enabling data from any CAN product or system to be sent over a corporate network or the Cloud, using the standard Kvaser API. The Kvaser Ethercan device can be configured with a static IP and comes with an Ethercan Factory Reset Device to reset the configuration to factory default DHCP settings at the push of a button.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Ethernet connection has auto-MDIX, so it automatically detects and adjusts for Ethernet cable being used.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) – receives data and power over the Ethernet cable.
- Also receives power over CAN so the Ethercan can be powered through devices like our T-Cannector v2.
- Small, lightweight plastic housing with galvanic isolation.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Includes Ethercan Factory Reset Device. This device provides the ability to reset the Ethercan’s IP address to factory defaults at the push of a button.
Product video – How to use Kvaser Ethercan Light HS