Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS (CE)
Product Code: 73-30130-00808-3
Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS is a configuration-free wireless CAN bridge that achieves predictable latency, without sacrificing stability or range.
Unleash the power of wireless connectivity with the Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS! Engineered to conquer environments or situations that render wired connections impractical or demanding, this remarkable device serves as the perfect solution for seamless communication between two dynamic components connected by CAN. Say goodbye to the limitations of wires and embrace the freedom and flexibility provided by the Kvaser Air Bridge Light HS.
Effortless Wireless CAN Data Exchange with Air Bridge Light HS
Air Bridge Light HS is preconfigured pair of units that acts as a wireless CAN bridge. This interface is wireless CAN bridge and has internal antenna. Air Bridge Light HS is easy-to-use plug-and-play units to rapidly exchange raw CAN data. It is compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
This interface is also Driver Free and Configuration Free with High-Speed CAN Connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s. It supports both 11-bit (CAN2.0A) and 29- bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
Robust and Weather-Resistant Design for Challenging Environments: Rugged Aluminum Housing
The Rugged Aluminum Housing is designed to withstand tough environments or situations where wired connections are unsuitable or challenging. IP65-rated aluminium housing, suitable for fixed outdoor installations. Extended operating temperature range from -40 to +70 °C
There are two versions
- A preconfigured pair of units that acts as a wireless CAN bridge
- Plug and Play, Driver Free and Configuration Free
- Automatic Baudrate Detection (125K, 250K, 500K, 1M)
- Point to Point Radio Link
- 2.4 GHz Proprietary Protocol
- Internal Antenna Design, Antenna Output Power max 18 dBm approx
- High-Speed CAN Connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN2.0A) and 29- bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Power Supplied through the CAN Bus Interface
- Rugged Aluminum Housing