Kvaser Blackbird v2
Product Code: 73-30130-00671-3
6 900,00 SEK
Kvaser BlackBird v2 is a high performance wireless (WLAN) communication link for the High Speed CAN bus.
The Kvaser BlackBird v2 has ability to leverage existing wireless infrastructure makes it ideal for replacing cumbersome cable, accessing hard-to-reach CAN networks, or for monitoring a CANbus while in motion.
75% better range with Kvaser BlackBird v2
The BlackBird v2’s ability to leverage existing wireless infrastructure makes it ideal for replacing cumbersome cables, accessing hard-to-reach CAN networks, or for monitoring a CANbus while in motion. Based on a radio chip that is Wi-Fi certified and meets CE and FCC standards, it works in both Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes. More powerful and versatile a WLAN solution than Kvaser’s original BlackBird, Kvaser BlackBird v2 incorporates a new radio chip with up to 75% better range.
- WLAN version 802.11b/g/n.
- IP65-rated for protection against water and dust
- A REST-based application programming interface (API) allows Blackbird v2 to be accessed from any tablet PC or smartphone
- Up to 75% increased range
- Lightweight but highly rugged aluminum housing. Polyurethane cabling suitable for extreme environments
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a standard D-SUB connector
- Configured via USB connection
- You can use it as a wired interface
- Operating voltage CAN bus (7 – 40 V DC)
- Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- Supports 11-bit and 29-bit identifiers